The BalkanSpa Summit Award is organized by the Serbian Spas Association (hereinafter: the Organizer).
The purpose of this award is to “give a voice” to the best in all areas that have contact points or directly affect the development of health tourism.
Conditions of Participation
a) Nomination for the BalkanSpa Summit Award (hereinafter: BSA) is open to all companies and individuals who meet the participation requirements and send correct applications.
b) Nomination is open to all companies and individuals whose headquarters are in the following countries:
Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Greece, Hungary, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Republika Srpska, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Turkey.
c) Only one (1) entry is allowed per category, and a maximum of three (3) in total, in all categories.
d) By completing the Application, the candidate confirms the completeness, accuracy and verifiability of the data.
e) The application must be filled out in its entirety.
- To nominate for BSA, you must:
a. complete the registration process.
b. agree to our Terms & Conditions of participation; and
c. provide true, complete, and up-to-date legal and contact information.
- You represent and warrant that you have the authority to accept these Terms on behalf of the company you may be affiliated with.
- By accepting these terms, you represent and warrant that you are qualified concerning the conditions stated herein, therefore, are permitted to use the Platform. If you do not meet any of the conditions stated herein, you shall not access/use the Platform and must cease to be a user.
- Each company, which nominates for BSA (hereinafter: candidate) and submits a correct Application, is obliged to pay a co-payment
– equal to €300.00 for each category you apply by 01.07.2023 (22% VAT is not included and will be added where applicable)
– equal to €360.00 for each category you apply between 02.07.2023 and 10.09.2023 (22% VAT is not included and will be added where applicable). Invoice will be issued by the technical organiser Toleranca marketing d.o.o., Štihova 4, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Participation is non-refundable under any conditions or circumstances.
- The candidate pays the co-payment from Article 1 of this Agreement on the basis of the invoice provided by the Organiser.
- The organizer can warn the candidate in writing about possible deficiencies or illogicalities in the Application. The candidate has a period of 7 (seven) calendar days, counting the day when the reminder was sent as the first, to correct the deficiencies. Otherwise, the Application is considered invalid, about which the Organizer informs the candidate in writing, and the participation is retained in its entirety.
- The application is forwarded to the jury for consideration only after the participation payment in the amount as in Article 1 of this Agreement has arrived.
- The organizer informs the BSA winners about the jury’s decision no later than September 15th, 2023, at 23,00 CET.
- The winner is obliged to confirm receipt of this notification in writing.
- The BSA winner has the right to permanently use the BSA logo for promotional purposes, without the right to transfer this right to a third party in case of status change, name change or any other legal change.
- BSA winners agree to send ONE representative to the Gala dinner, during which the award will be presented. The costs of accommodation, registration fee for the BalkanSpa Summit and gala dinner are covered by the winner.
- If the winner of the BSA does not fulfill the obligation from Article 8 of this Agreement (does not send a representative to the Gala dinner), the organizer reserves the right to cancel the voucher for the BSA. Voucher cancellation entails the loss of BSA, and the rights acquired in Article 7 of this Agreement.
- If the anonymous audit determines that the information and data submitted in the application differ from the real circumstances or are false, the candidate permanently loses the right to be a candidate for BSA, in any category, since this led to the deception of the jury.
- It is not allowed to resort to legal proceedings by the candidate. The jury and the organizer have no obligation to explain their decisions.
- If deemed necessary, the jury may award one or more special BSAs to a company, destination or individual.
- Documents, instruments or other materials submitted with the application are not returned to the candidate.
- Since direct contact with the jury is prohibited, any possibility of lobbying is eliminated. A candidate who tries to contact one or more members of the jury will have their candidacy canceled for the current year. There may be special circumstances in which exceptions will be allowed.
- By nominating, you automatically agree to the above conditions at the time of participation.
- Submission of application is possible until 10.09.2023. at 23,00 CET.
- Organizer`s Rights & duties
a.) We retain the right to disqualify entries or Winners at any point in time without prior notice.
b.) All decisions made by the Organizer and Jury are final without the right to appeal.
c.) We reserve the rights to modify/cancel/change any of the programs including but not limited to award categories, winning title, winning category, subcategories, price, award logo, award program name, award schedule, number of winners in each category, Gala ceremony event and venue, without prior notice to you.
d.) We reserve the right to qualify or disqualify any user and if such user does adhere to our Conditions of Participation.
e.) We possess the right to change /cancel/remove any deliverables for the winner or nominee without prior notice.
- To nominate for BSA, you must: